About Midway UMC Preschool:
· We offer one-half day preschool (8:30 am – Noon) for ages 2 – 5.
· Each student must be the age of his/her class by August 31.
· We follow the Davidson County School calendar for vacations and days off.
· See the attached Preschool Brochure for more information about our program, tuition, and days/classes offered.
· The Registration form for 2017 to 2018 is attached; however, call for availability. Most of our classes are on wait list when preschool starts in September, so register early to get your first choice.
Click here for a copy of our Family Handbook.
2017 Dates to Remember:
- Summer Camp Registration begins May 1st.
- 2’s & 3’s last day will be Wednesday, May 24th with an end-of-the-year picnic at Lake Tom-A-Lex. Teachers will send additional information home as this date gets closer.
- 4’s last day will be Thursday, May 25th. Graduation activities and family picnic in the morning followed by a Graduation Ceremony at 6:30 pm in the Christian Fellowship Center. Teachers will send additional information as this date gets closer.
Preschool Registration for the 2017-18 school year:
Preschool will begin Wednesday, September 6th, with a FLOATING Open House on Tuesday, September 5th from 10 am – Noon.
Open Registration is underway and some classes are either full or getting full. We offer classes for 2’s, 3’s and 4’s – 4’s are the most limited, but we do have some openings.
2’s & 3’s do not have to be potty-trained; 4’s must be potty-trained.
Call the Preschool Office (336) 764-8645 or email: email@example.com for availability.
Tours available upon request.